Gluten & Dairy Free Meal Delivery Service for Salt Lake City
Chef-prepared, delivered fresh to your home each Tuesday.
This isn’t your average meal prep. Andrea is a holistically trained chef creating wholesome, allergy-free and nutrient dense meals each week. She hand crafts the menus to be anti-inflammatory and made of real, whole foods. No junky oils or shortcuts are found here. All meals are fully cooked and ready to heat and eat.
HOW IT WORKS
- We publish a menu each week on Thursday afternoon, here on this page, and on Instagram.
- Every meal is based on real, whole foods, nothing processed. All gluten, dairy and refined sugar free.
- 2 to 3 balanced meals are offered each week that include a protein and 2 vegetables sides. (10 portions are available of each meal most weeks).
- A hearty soup or stew is also available each week and will be placed in a quart container that is easy to freeze. Soups and stews are made with a base of homemade, nutrient dense chicken bone broth, full of minerals and supports gut health. Delicious enough to drink plain!
- You order how many of each item you want by Saturday morning at 9am.
- A minimum order of 3 meals is required each week.
- Meals are prepared on Monday and delivered to your doorstep on Tuesdays. Please leave a cooler outside on your porch if you will not be home.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your order and you will receive an invoice to pay via email. Payment is due before delivery.
MENU FOR FEBRUARY 27th
Meal #1 PF Chang’s Style Chicken Lettuce Cups ($20 each)
- This meal is similar to the Lettuce Cup appetizer you can get at PF Chang’s or other Asian restaurants. This version isn’t just meat though, its full of minced vegetables like mushrooms, carrots and zucchini, so it’s more balanced and filling. Eat it in the lettuce cups like a taco, or over rice or noodles!
Meal #2 Giada’s Roasted Chicken topped with a Vegetable Bolognese, Sauteed Greens and Spaghetti Squash ($20 each)
- One of my most popular chicken recipes! Tender roasted chicken covered in a rich, comforting vegetable bolognese sauce, a great way to get extra veggies in your day. It’s a lovely recipe created by Giada of the Food Network, and you won’t miss the pork or beef in this delicious sauce.
Snack: Cashew Coconut Cookies $10 batch
- This cookie proves you can have a sweet treat with none of the junk. Made with just coconut, cashews, honey and lemon zest.
Soup: Moroccan Chickpea Stew with Lemongrass and Coconut Milk (Vegetarian) $15 Quart
- This lovely stew is full of vibrant warming spices, perfect for a cold day, and a well-balanced, filling vegetarian meal. Freezes well if you want an extra quart for the freezer.
Check out our Past Meals