Gluten Free Books Currently Available from The Holistic Chef
Get these Gluten and Dairy free recipes in the gluten free cookbooks available for download now from Andrea Sprague, The Holistic Chef. Get cooking in your kitchen and create delicious gluten free and dairy free recipes to make your whole family happy. Need to do an Elimination Diet? Get this comprehensive guide that will take you through the entire process with success.
Gluten Free Snacks Cookbook
- 15 Gluten and Dairy Free Snack Recipes
- Easy to read recipes with pictures and clear instructions
- Based on real foods and no refined sugars
- Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Chicken Hashbrown Fritters
- Curried Cauliflower Fritters
- Coconut Cashew Cookies
- Chicken & Zucchini Fritters
- Berry Gelatin Squares
- Apricot and Plum Shortbread
- And more!
This book contains 15 of my most requested snack recipes that I have used for years with my clients. All well tested and kid approved. Keep your fridge stocked with easy to eat snacks that are gluten and dairy free. Bonus pages explaining the special gluten free ingredients used in these recipes so you can have them in your kitchen too. This is a digital product that will be delivered to your email box. You can print it out or save it on your computer.
Gluten and Dairy Free Thanksgiving Cookbook
allergy-free gathering for the whole family.
Do you want to create a delicious holiday meal and know that it is all gluten and dairy free?Andrea’s popular Gluten & Dairy Free Thanksgiving recipes have now been combined into this ebook! With 21 everybody-will-love-them recipes, substitution suggestions, how to navigate eating at other peoples houses & so much more! Everything you need to know, whether you’re hosting Thanksgiving at your home or attending as a gluten free guest.
Includes 35 pages of recipes, tips and guidance:
- 21 tried and true recipes, all the dishes she has made her Chef clients over the years
- Everything but the turkey
- Cozy warm beverages like Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Chai Tea
- Vegetable Side Dishes
- Non-Potato alternative to mashed potatoes
- 2 ways to make Gravy including how to dress up store-bought stock
- Tips for how to thicken gravy without wheat flour
- Breakfast recipes for the morning after
- Instant eBook download after checkout
How to Survive An Elimination Diet
- Everything you need to get ready for an elimination protocol
- My 9 Step Process for how to get your mind (and kitchen) ready!
- How to clean out your pantry
- Lists of food substitutions and replacements
- Resources for finding safe meals and snacks
A step by step guide for successfully completing and thriving during an Elimination Diet. I have taken many clients through this process, and even done it myself, so I know what works to get through it, and not get frustrated and quit. Includes a detailed process for how to get yourself prepared BEFORE you start the protocol. The preparation you do before is 90% of the battle and what will make the entire process easier. Outline for how to reintroduce foods, one at a time, and what to do if you have a reaction to a food.
So You’ve Been Diagnosed with a Food Allergy – 8 Tips for Where to Start
- 8 Tips for Where to Start
- Get step by step guidance from someone who’s been there
- Learn the names for common allergens so you can read ingredient labels
- Includes a step-by-step guide for how to clean out your pantry
- Lots of allergy-free ingredient replacement ideas to find at the grocery store
- Resources for where to find new recipes
This is a digital product that will be delivered to your email box. You can print it out or save it on your computer to refer back to. Includes tons of links to additional resources.