- 2 15oz cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed well and drained, or 3 cups cooked dried chickpeas
- ½ small red onion, diced small, about ½ cup
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Rinse chickpeas thoroughly. Set aside in colander to drain.
- Chop red onion and parsley and transfer to medium sized bowl.
- Add garbanzo beans, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and salt to the bowl. Stir until contents are mixed evenly and coated in dressing.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week. If the salad lasts a few days, give it a stir at least once a day to help distribute the beans in the vinaigrette.
- As an alternative to just garbanzos, add one can of kidney beans and one can of garbanzo beans instead of two. This makes for a different flavor and also adds a pop of color.