Welcome! Here is the Gluten Free Snacks Cookbook and Online Cooking Course you saw at the Gluten Free Expo this weekend in Sandy, Utah. Read below for more details and the links to purchase.
- 15 Gluten and Dairy Free Snack Recipes
- Easy to read recipes with pictures and clear instructions
- Based on real foods and no refined sugars
- Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Chicken Hash Brown Fritters
- Curried Cauliflower Fritters
- Coconut Cashew Cookies
- Chicken & Zucchini Fritters
- Berry Gelatin Squares
- Apricot and Plum Shortbread
- Carrot Zucchini Mini Muffins
- And more!
This book contains 15 of my most requested snack recipes that I have used for years with my clients. All well tested and kid approved. Keep your fridge stocked with easy to eat snacks that are gluten and dairy free. Bonus pages explaining the special gluten free ingredients used in these recipes so you can have them in your kitchen too. This is a digital product that will be delivered to your email box. You can print it out or save it on your computer.
The Art of Gluten Free Cooking, here is the course you saw at the Expo. This is your ultimate resource for learning how to cook gluten free just like a Chef.
In this course you will learn the foundational tools and techniques for turning your favorite meals into allergy free versions. In each course you will gain an understanding of:
- The role the allergen ingredient plays in traditional dishes so you can better understand how to replace it
- Real life cooking demos to show you how your dishes may change as you adapt them to be allergen free
- Cooking tips and techniques from a professional chef
- Additional resources for where to find more recipes
- Reviews of allergy free products out in the market today so you know where to spend your money
This course is 50% off for Expo visitors. This discount expires on September 30th.
If you would like to see more inside this course, here is a video I recorded taking you on a tour inside the “Art of Gluten Free Cooking”.
Pictures of the recipes inside the Gluten Free Snacks Cookbook: